Staff at 99% of America’s Powerful Electric Co-ops Read RE Magazine
If you’re looking to increase sales, electric cooperatives are ripe with opportunity. The numbers speak for themselves.
Today’s electric co-ops:
- Own assets worth $192 billion
- Own and maintain 2.6 million miles, or 42%, of the nation’s electric distribution lines
- Deliver 12 percent of the total kilowatt hours sold in the U.S. each year
- Generate nearly 5 percent of the total electricity produced in the U.S. each year
- Invest $4 billion annually in infrastructure updates
RE Magazine is the only industry publication to reach 99% of all electric co-ops—including a paid subscriber base of more than 20,000 readers and a pass-along readership exceeding 16,000.
These aren’t just any readers. From CEOs and board members to operations supervisors and supply managers, 59% of our subscribers have a say in purchasing decisions. These are the influencers you need to reach.
BPA Worldwide Brand Report
RE Magazine believes in full transparency, which is why we subscribe to the BPA Worldwide Brand Report (BPA).
BPA Worldwide is a not-for-profit organization that provides independent, third-party audits of audience claims of business-to-business publications, consumer magazines and face-to-face events. Publishers use BPA-audited data to prove to media buyers that the audience quantity and quality they claim is accurate.
RE Magazine Influence and Action
After seeing an ad in RE Magazine, respondents reported one or more of the following: