Staff at 99% of America’s Powerful Electric Co-ops Read RE Magazine
If you’re looking to increase sales, electric cooperatives are ripe with opportunity. The numbers speak for themselves.
Today’s electric co-ops:
- Own assets worth $164 billion
- Own and maintain 2.6 million miles, or 42%, of the nation’s electric distribution lines
- Deliver 11 percent of the total kilowatt hours sold in the U.S. each year
- Generate nearly 5 percent of the total electricity produced in the U.S. each year
- Employ 72,000 people in the U.S.
- Retire over $800 million in capital credits annually
RE Magazine is the only industry publication to reach 99% of all electric co-ops—including a paid subscriber base of more than 20,000 readers and a pass-along readership exceeding 16,000.
These aren’t just any readers. From CEOs and board members to operations supervisors and supply managers, 59% of our subscribers have a say in purchasing decisions. These are the influencers you need to reach.
- View a 2019 BPA Brand Report (PDF)
RE Magazine Influence and Action
After seeing an ad in RE Magazine, respondents reported one or more of the following: