Cooperative.com Digital Advertising
Cooperative.com is NRECA’s member website. With a wealth of resources, including a daily member-focused newswire, cooperative.com is our highest-trafficked web property.
- 81,000 registered users (Google Analytics, January-June 2021)
- 230,000+ monthly pageviews (Google Analytics, January-June 2021)
- 67,000+ e-newsletter subscribers
RE Magazine Photo Challenge Sponsorship
Each month, themed photo contests promote participation from electric cooperative employees across the country. Photo submissions depict things like sweeping rural landscapes, lineworkers working to keep the lights on, and co-op employees engaging with their members and their communities.
A month-long sponsorship includes numerous opportunities for company branding in and around the photo galleries. Participation will ensure that your brand receives the most exposure and your message resonates with electric cooperatives. Book today as this opportunity is limited to one sponsor per month!
- $2,500 per month
- $6,000 per quarter
- Digital Audience: 80,000+ average monthly views (includes website and e-newsletter views)
- Print Audience: 23,000+ RE Magazine subscribers.
All rates quoted are net.
Display ads appear on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. Please email your ad file with the destination URL to your account manager.
RE Magazine Online Buyer’s Guide
RE Magazine publishes a printed buyer’s guide each May and offers an online buyer’s guide that is available 24×7. Choose from several listing options to showcase your solutions for a nationwide audience. Enhance your listing with photos, videos, white papers and tutorials. Upgrade your connections with exclusive features, banner ads and more. Find out more.
- Accepted files: jpg, png, gif.
- Click tags are not accepted.
- Make sure your file has no spaces or special characters in the name.
- Replace spaces with an underscore:_.
- Do NOT hard code your links into banner ads.
- Maximum file size: 512 kb.
- Web advertisers must also submit an e-newsletter sized ad (see specs above).
- Ads with a light grey or white background must contain a rule around the edge.
- Files that are blurred, pixelated, or have copy that is too small to read will be rejected.