Advertising perks include the following:
A free quarterly report showing how many subscribers noticed your display ad, how they perceived it, and what purchase actions they took. The MediaView Pro Study – performed by Baxter Research Center – takes place every March, June, September, and December.
Bonus Distributions & Event Signage
At trade shows, special events, and special promotions to key staff, your ad will gain maximum exposure with an extended audience. We send thousands of copies of the magazine to special events throughout the year.
Plus, an advertiser who also exhibits at the TechAdvantage® Expo is provided with complimentary, professionally designed and produced “As Advertised In” display signage to create customer recognition between your advertising and your booth display.
Buyer’s Guide Listings
Associate Members qualify for a year-round company listing in the online Buyer’s Guide and in the printed annual Buyer’s Guide issue of RE Magazine (May). Others can purchase the Premium listing option. The online Buyer’s Guide offers you year-around exposure along with access to listing metrics and a personal login to review and edit your listing at any time.
Targeted Solutions – Personalized Services
Not only will you have a team of professionals helping you get the most from every ad dollar, you’ll also have a team of professionals to help you gauge the best ways to grow your market share. We’ll help you determine the right people at the co-op to target, and the best ways to reach them. Then we’ll develop a customized plan that makes the best use of your budget. Whether it’s through targeted editorial, event participation, membership, or more, we will ensure you have the best opportunities to succeed.
- Find out more about all NRECA Vendor Opportunities
Press Releases + Editorial Coverage
We offer NRECA Associate Members and advertisers two primary opportunities to be considered for editorial coverage:
- Marketplace – one of our most popular columns featuring new products and services for Electric Cooperatives. To be considered for inclusion, in Marketplace submit press releases and photographs of your products, services, and catalogs to:
- John Lowrey, Technical Editor
- Phone: 217-801-5879
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Project Profiles – short summaries of Electric Cooperative Utilities deploying new technologies and vendors with whom they’re working – Submissions should be sent to your National Account Manager.
Extra Issues and Reprints
- Get extra issues of RE Magazine to use as powerful, in-context sales tools. Order on or before your advertising reservation due dates (or contact your National Account Manager for more details).
- Reprint articles and advertisements appearing in RE Magazine to boost your sales, as long as they’re not altered and they carry the following credit line and copyright notice:”Reprinted with permission from the MONTH YEAR issue of RE Magazine Copyright © (YEAR OF ISSUE) by the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association. All Rights Reserved.”For example, Reprinted with permission from the January 2008 issue of RE Magazine Copyright © 2008 by the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association. All rights reserved.)For information and help reprinting portions of RE Magazine, contact:
The Reprint Outsource
1525 Oregon Pike, Suite 1202, Lancaster, PA 17601-4375
Toll Free: 877-394-7350